- PADI AOWD or equivalent
- Minimum age 15 years
- For minors a confirmation signature of a parent or tutor is needed upon registration
- Medical certification for scuba diving or medical declaration signed by participant in place
Content of course
Whether sunk on purpose as an artificial reef or the result of mishap, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past. Most divers find wrecked ships, airplanes and even automobiles nearly irresistible because they?re intriguing to explore, exciting avenues of discovery, and usually teeming with aquatic life. The PADI Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs of rewarding, responsible wreck diving.
This course contains 4 dives. The following is included:
- the planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- the preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
Duration of the course
Minimum 2 days, but dives may also be spread over several days. This course can be started any day.
The price for this course is 200 €
PADI license fee of 50 € will be charged upon successful completion of the course