Working for us is working integrated in a small family team. As family business we care for our staff as well during working hours and beyond. Team activities after work and a friendly atmosphere is part of our interests.
For your application please have a representative photo (no fun pictures under water or from the bar last night) and a CV in PDF-format available for upload. Fill in the complete online application form and add the files to the form.
Please read the prerequisites carefully before sending an application. Applications of not qualified applicants will not be processed nor answered.
Do not apply with a friend, wife, husband. We do not employ couples or groups as we do not like grouping in our team.
General requirements - "Must have"
- Min. 18 years
- complete own scuba gear, as a Pro you can't work on rented equipment
- Medical certification for divers not older than 24 months
Internship - PADI Divemaster
We offer an internship to PADI DIVEMASTER if you already have the PADI RESCUE or an equivalent license. You must be available for at least 3 months. We can provide accommodation and will train you to PADI Divemaster within 4 weeks. Afterwards you will get the PADI DSD leader training and you have to work for us for the next 2 months as Divemaster to compensate your course.
- PADI RESCUE or equivalent license
- Minimum contract period 3 months
- minimum 40 dives upon course start, you will need to have at least 60 dives before applying for PADI Divemaster
- all above listed general requirements must be met!
You'll need for your training towards PADI Divemaster all materials of the Divemaster Crew Pack. The use of rented materials is not allowed by PADI. You'll receive a hologram sticker along with your original PADI Divemaster Crew Pack. This hologram needs to be added to your Divemaster application to PADI. Without this hologram you can't become a PADI Divemaster. This is part of being "professional", every PADI Pro has his own original materials.
The Padi Divemaster Crew Pack costs at the moment at PADI 373,09 €
In combination with your Divemaster course with us we can get you your crew pack bit cheaper, just ask us.
- you must purchase all neccessary PADI training materials
- you need to pay the PADI Divemaster application fees
- You need a valid health insurance that covers you in Spain
- you will need to purchase a professional liability insurance for scuba instructors upon your application for PADI Divemaster
- for catering and all needs of the daily life you must care for yourself