- PADI AOWD or equivalent
- Minimum age 18 years
- Medical certification for scuba diving or medical declaration signed by participant in place
Content of course
The specialty course Cavern Diver contains 4 dives into several of our thrilling caves.
No e-learning theory preparation necessary or available.
The PADI specialty course Cavern Diver consits of 4 dives that will lead you into our numerous volcanic caverns. This course covers the knowledge and techniques of cavern diving and describes the dangers involved with cave diving. Cavern diving is in no way intended to provide instruction for cave diving. The following is included:
- the planning, organization procedures, techniques, problems, and hazards of cavern diving
- special equipment considerations including, but not limited to:
- reel handling
- redundant breathing systems
- proper body position and buoyancy control
- air-consumption management and emergency procedures
- information that describes the specific hazards of cavern diving:
- line entanglement and breakage
- disorientation from permanent lines
- emergency situations unique to cavern diving
Duration of the course
Minimum 2 days, course may be started any day.
The price for this course is 200 €
PADI license fee of 50 € will be charged upon successful completion of the course