- PADI OWD Junior OWD or equivalent
- Minimum age 10 years
- Parential confirmation for minors
- Medical certificate for diving
Content of course
The specialty course PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy contains 2 dives.
The purpose of the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of a perfect buoyancy control. Training will emphasize fun and safety. The following is included:
- methods of determination of the right amount of weights
- buoyancy control practises
- use of lung capacity for buoyancy control
- emergency procedures at loss of buoyancy control
Duration of the course
Minimum 1 day, course can be started any day.
The price for this course is 100 €
PADI license fee of 45 € will be charged upon successful completion of the course