- PADI OWD Junior OWD or equivalent
- Minimum age 10 years
- Parential confirmation for minors
- Medical certificate for diving or medical declaration signed by participant in place
Content of course
The specialty course PADI Underwater Navigator contains 3 dives.
The purpose of the PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of underwater navigation. Training will emphasize fun and safety. The following is included: the planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of underwater navigation.
- methods of estimating distances underwater
- natural navigation techniques
- using underwater patterns
- dive site relocation techniques
- compass navigation techniques
Duration of the course
Minimum 2 days, course can be started any day.
The price for this course is 135 €
Price includes manual, logbook, rental equipment and insurance.
PADI license fee of 45 € will be charged upon successful completion of the course