If you are planning to make scuba diving your profession, make sure you have dived before and you have informed yourself well about this profession. When you watch instructors and divemasters doing their briefing on the beach, going diving and having lots of fun with their clients, you should be aware that what you see is not all about this job. Working as dive professional has a lot to do with responsability for others and a lot of hard work, because they continue charging cylinders, cleaning boats and equipment doing repairs and much more, when the clients are back in the hotel having a bath and dinner.
But if you're really convinced you like to go for this job here is a complete training program for you called
From ZERO to HERO (PADI Open Water Diver to Divemaster)
- PADI Open Water Diver E-Learning (160 €)
- PADI Open Water Diver Practical Part (350 €)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver e-learning (160 €)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course (250 €)
- PADI EFR (130 €)
- 11 extra dives obligatory before starting Rescue Training (aprox. 369,00€)
- PADI Rescue Diver E-Learning (160 €)
- PADI Rescue Diver Practical Training (250 €)
- PADI SMB Specialty Course (100 €)
- PADI Deep Diver e-learning (140 €)
- PADI Deep Diver Specialty Course (200 €)
- PADI Navigation Diver e-learning (140 €)
- PADI Navigation Diver Specialty Course (150 €)
- PADI Search and Recovery e-learning (140 €)
- PADI Search and Recovery Specialty Course (200 €)
- PADI Enriched Air Nitrox Diver e-learning (160 €)
- 6 extra dives obligatory before starting Divemaster Training (aprox. 216€)
- PADI Divemaster Course (aprox. 800€)
You have to calculate at least 7 weeks to get through all of this.
Above you can see all the normal cost for each program, but as a combined package we can offer you all this for only 3.500€.
The complete package includes at least 60 dives and the major courses OWD, AOWD, RESCUE and DIVEMASTER but also 5 specialty courses to make you a better diver and to give you the black belt of scuba divers the MASTER SCUBA DIVER level. This also helps to reduce the Divemaster training as the specialties DEEP and SEARCH & RECOVERY will be needed for the PADI DIVEMASTER.
Which extra cost do you have to expect:
- PADI license fees for SMB: 50€
- PADI Divemaster application fee: 127 €
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack: 373,09 €
- Insurance for Dive PROs aprox. 150€/year
- Rental or purchase of equipment! Only the beginer level courses Open Water Diver include rental equipment. Any dive or course after this the equipment must be rented or purchased. As a PADI PRO you need to have your own equipment anyway. No divemasters will be employed who dive on rental equipment. For a full kit you will have to calculate a minimum of 1500€.
- Accommodation for the time of stay.